I hope you are looking forward to taking part in Love Your Local Market this year. The majority of the Roadshows are now organised and are taking part in nine locations with a further two still to be confirmed.
An online registration form has now been set up for each Roadshow, if you could register at your earliest convenience I would be most grateful as the NABMA membership have first preference on these events. If you are attending more than one event you will be required to book all tickets separately. It is not a lengthy process and ensures that we are able to data capture attendees for this year’s evaluation.
Over the next week the invitations will be opened up to regional market managers, town teams and a variety of other stakeholders and we are hoping for a full house at all Roadshow locations. The Roadshows are a fantastic opportunity to spread the word of Love Your Local Market, offer best practice solutions in coordinating this year’s fortnight of events and share lessons learnt during 2012.
To book you places for the LYLM 2013 Roadshows please click on the following link: Eventbrite
For those of you using social media to highlight your events please don’t forget to take advantage of the links to the Love Your Local Market Facebook and Twitter accounts that can be found on your Roadshow invitations and for those of you who have already planned this year’s LYLM events please register HERE!
Nearly seventy markets have already registered an interest across the country 60% of whom did not take part in LYLM2012, 51% of whom are local authorities with the other 49% consisting of either independent operators, community groups or social enterprises, so a massive thank you to those that have taken this step already and well done for spreading the word.
I look forward to meeting many of you over the coming weeks and hearing your plans for this year’s Love Your Local Market.
All the best,
Love Your Local market Manager
May 15, 2014 Comments Off on Love your market in Merthyr Tydfil
May 14, 2014 Comments Off on Celebrate the importance of Birkenhead Market with festival of fun
May 13, 2014 Comments Off on Bringing city’s markets into a modern age
May 11, 2014 Comments Off on Aylesbury’s New Look Market
May 23, 2013 Comments Off on Love Melton’s markets says national campaign
May 18, 2013 Comments Off on Council accused of snub to market traders
May 15, 2013 Comments Off on BRIXTON Station Road Market and Love your Local Market Campaign
May 09, 2013 Comments Off on Trade for free during LYLM fortnight
Jun 01, 2019 Comments Off on Huge New Food Market Plans to Continue Dining Renaissance in the CityLondon Eater by Adam Coghlan Food awards organisation the YBFs will partner with Rhubarb restaurant group on ‘The Market,’ on Bishopsgate. A massive new food court is scheduled to open in the...
May 16, 2019 Comments Off on Inkerbator Market To Launch At St Kats
May 16, 2019 Comments Off on Hundreds of foodies flock to street food market at Merry Hill’s The Waterfront
May 04, 2019 Comments Off on New street market to launch in Swindon’s town centre
Apr 09, 2019 Comments Off on Deepings all set for first Saturday market
May 16, 2019 Comments Off on From market stall to supermarket giant: the man who made TescoThe JC By Jenni Frazer One hundred years ago, Jack Cohen started the market stall which grew into a vast supermarket chain. Jenni Frazer looks back on a colourful life. At the end of his long life, it was difficult to get a sense of the hard-nosed and ruthless businessman “Tesco Cohen” must...
May 04, 2019 Comments Off on Country market celebrates 10 years of home-made produce
Apr 16, 2019 Comments Off on The founder of Boxpark on making a modern market out of a shed, selling Boxfresh, and hiring Michelin star chefs
Apr 10, 2019 Comments Off on Carlisle Easter International Market
Apr 07, 2019 Comments Off on Gainsborough Farmers’ Market to re-launch in new location
Jun 09, 2019 Comments Off on More city dwellers connect with their food via street markets
Jun 01, 2019 Comments Off on Paris’s La Felicità is a style-forward food market bringing Italian flair and flavour to the culinarily-diverse 13th arrondissement…
May 10, 2019 Comments Off on Time Out opens newest market at Miami’s South Beach
Apr 16, 2019 Comments Off on Highway ban takes heavy toll on Sunday market
Feb 11, 2019 Comments Off on Turkey opens government vegetable stalls in battle with inflation
Apr 12, 2019 Comments Off on This Little Piggy Went To These 11 Street Food Markets
Apr 09, 2019 Comments Off on Malta Artisan Market
Apr 07, 2019 Comments Off on Dublin’s hidden gem: The Liberty Market
Dec 09, 2018 Comments Off on 12 magical Christmas markets from Chichester to Copenhagen
Nov 21, 2018 Comments Off on A street food tour of Singapore