Leicester Mercury By Tom Mack
A trader who launched a petition to stop the demolition of Leicester’s indoor market has said he has little hope of success.
Michael Montgomery’s petition has more than 300 signatures calling for the city mayor, Sir Peter Soulsby, not to pull the 1970s structure down.
However, he said the damage had already been done.
He said: “So many people have already left the indoor market. There’s another who left on Friday and another going at the end of this week.
May 20, 2014 0A NEW weekly market is to be opened in the refurbished historic Market Square at Midhurst.
May 16, 2014 0
Mar 26, 2014 0