By Luke Warren
TRADERS at the Queens Square market have been given a two-week reprieve having originally been told that last Wednesday would be their last chance to set up stalls there.
Traders handed in a petition with 1,600 signatures to Crawley Borough Council at last Wednesday’s full council meeting.
It called for the council to backtrack on its decision to kick out the traders.
Since then the number of signatures has rocketed to 2,350 and traders have been told they can set up stalls again today (Wednesday) and next week.
Traders told the Crawley News last week they had been given just a week’s notice that the market was being shut down.
Oct 15, 2018 0Last week, Birmingham officially launched one of the largest wholesale markets in the United Kingdom.
Sep 24, 2018 0
Sep 17, 2018 0