March 2, 2012 The Bolton News
THE latest plans for the £4.5 million revamp of Bolton Market have been revealed.
After announcing the scheme late last year, Bolton Council has now revised its proposals after traders told council chiefs they did not like original plans to split the market in two.
The outside market will now remain on the site, although it will be moved to the other side of the indoor market, where deliveries currently take place.
Council leader Cllr Cliff Morris said: “We have listened to what traders and the public had to say about our plans and we have changed them.
“I think what we have now is an even better plan, which will provide a real boost to the market. “It is exciting times for the market.”
Continue Reading. . . .
May 20, 2014 0A NEW weekly market is to be opened in the refurbished historic Market Square at Midhurst.
May 16, 2014 0
Mar 26, 2014 0