March 28, 2012 East Coast Target
A LOCAL trader says he feels let down after being told he won’t be able to operate on the new Mablethorpe market site.
Mark Garforth started running a mobile catering van on Louth market four months ago and was looking forward to adding Mablethorpe to his work once the tourist season got under way.
But under plans announced by East Lindsey District Council last month, Mablethorpe market will move from its current Station Sports Centre location to the High Street from April 5 for a trial period.
As a result, Mr Garforth has been told that due to existing businesses in the new location, he won’t be able to trade in the resort.
Continue Reading. . . . .
Mar 24, 2019 0Business News Wales By Mark Powney A new, multi-kitchen dining hall called Y Gegin will open in Pembroke Dock on the 7th June. The venue, whose name means ‘The Kitchen’ in Welsh, will be based...
Mar 21, 2019 0Wrexham.com A Continental Street Market showcasing cuisines from across the world will return to Wrexham town centre this week. Over the next four days (Wednesday 20th – Saturday 23rd March) Hope Street, Regent Street and Queen Street, will play host to international themed traders selling street...